Unique tour experience in monuments of Ioannina Castle traveling visitors back in time!
1. Central Castle Gate The heart of the city of Ioannina, at least until 1611, beats in the castle. Outside the castle there are basically no settlements.
2. The Jewish Synagogue The official advent of the Ottomans in Ioannina dates to 1431.
3. Dionysius The Philosopher - Skylosophos The Greeks, the Jews and the few Muslims coexist. Everything changes, however, after the reckless move of Dionysius the Philosopher.
4. A(r)slan / Osman Mosque Dionysius movement fails. One of the many consequences is pulling down the churches inside the castle.
5. Soufari Sarai In 1787/8, Ali officially becomes Pasha in Ioannina by a firman (decree) issued by the Sultan. A period of prosperity and development begins.
6. Its Kale Ali takes over and, among other, starts the construction of his Sarai in Its Kale (acropolis inside the walls).
Under the auspices of: